Frequently Asked Questions

D85 2216
Can you send me pricing?

I wish it was a simple answer friend. Our pricing is based on the number of people, how many service hours, and what type of event it is.

There is a big difference in staffing and supplies required for a two hour after work happy hour for 30 and a four hour fundraising auction for 200. So we’ll need to chat with you to get more details, but we’re super nice and promise to get you a quote promptly after we chat.

All events have a $600 minimum, and Friday-Sunday events held May-September have a $2000 minimum.

What are your payment and refund policies?

We require a 50% non-refundable initial payment to reserve your date, and the balance is due 14 days prior to your event.

Do you provide the alcohol?

Oregon events – It’s up to you! Wanna BYOB? We’re cool with that. Want us to provide it? We can do that too! Having us provide the alcohol checks on more thing off your to-do list.  This does require us to get a special license from OLCC for the day, and approval can take up to four weeks.

Washington – Sorry friends, due to Washington state law, we are unable to provide alcohol, but we do assist you in calculating the quantities you will need and will provide you with an alcohol shopping list. If you purchase from our preferred retailer, we can coordinate delivery with our Concierge Service.

Can you provide cash bar services at our event?

Oregon – Yep!

Washington – Nope!

Can we hire you for a totally non-alcoholic event?

Absolutely! We can serve non alcoholic cocktails just as delicious and pretty as the boozy kind. Plus, we can suggest some fantastic local NA beers and wines.

What if it rains the day of my event?

Rain is always possible in the Pacific Northwest.  Due to our advanced booking model, we cannot accommodate rain delays or cancellations.  It is the responsibility of the client to provide tent cover for the bar in the event of inclement weather. NOTE: Once we have arrived on site and set up the bar in your desired location, we cannot move it.  Please take this into account when making any backup rain plans.

How far do you travel?

We include travel within a 30 mile radius of Vancouver, WA in our pricing, but we love a good road trip! If you are outside of that radius, additional travel and accommodation fees may apply.

Are you insured?

Yep! We carry both General Liability and Liquor Liability insurance and we are happy to provide our policy information to you and/or your venue.  In addition, everyone on our team has their OLCC servers permit and/or are MAST certified.

Are there any restrictions on where your bars can go?

Our bars will need a flat, clear area to be set up.  Our vintage camper bar, Harper, will need access to electricity.  If electricity is not available, we can provide a generator for an additional charge.

Do I have to rent one of your bars in order to book you?

Nope! If your venue has a bar, we are happy to provide our mobile bartending services from there.

How far in advance should I book?

The sooner the better friends! We recommend 4-6 weeks in advance for weekday events, and for summer weekend events, 6-18 months.